Windows 10 Home is enough to meet your home computing needs. If you want to enjoy Windows 10 in your sweet home and do not want any extra features for business, then the Win10 Home edition is ideal for you.
Unless you are a businessman or use a computer for professional needs, we recommend Windows 10 Home. It will save you money and extra features which are useless for home use.
Windows 10 System Requirements
There are no high power PC required for either 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) Windows 10 versions. If your PC can run Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 easily, you can download and install Win10 on it. However, there are minimum requirements that you should consider before you start Windows 10 Download ISO 32 bit 64 bit Free PC edition.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Disk Space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver or later
- Display Resolution: 800 x 600
These are minimum system requirements. Better hardware will allow you smoother and better user experience. Check out Windows 10 System Requirements for more details.
Latest Windows 10 features
- A simplified Start layout
- Windows Sandbox
- Protection History experience
- Tamper Protection
- Symbols and Kaomoji
- Clipboard History
- Windows Hello PIN reset is improved
- Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 10.0 (Microsoft DaRT)
- Automatic Restart and Sign On (ARSO) for Enterprises
- Set a default Task Manager tab
- Updated Settings Homepage
- Friendly Dates in File Explorer
- The Office App
System Requirement :
- Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800×600
How to Install Windows 10 Full Version
- Download Windows 10 pro full version 64 bit
- Extract part using Recent Winrar
- Use an empty 8GB flash disk
- Use Rufus software to make a bootable flash drive
- Click the windows iso file in the Rufus application
- Restart the computer, boot the computer from the Flash Disk
- Install as usual and continue activation
- Use an Activator like KMSpico
- Enjoy free!