Windows 10 (version 1507) memory (RAM) support
In version 1507, all editions are available in both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) architecture. 32-bit architecture is limited to only 3.5 GB memory usage, while on 64-bit architecture, only Home edition is limited to maximum 128 GB RAM. While other four editions (Pro, Enterprise, Enterprise LTSC and Education) support 2 GB RAM.
What’s New in Windows 10 (1507) update?
This was the first release of Windows 10, so everything was new in this release of Windows 10. However, the most exciting features are listed here:
- Microsoft Edge
- Windows 7 like Start Menu
- Task View
- Virtual Desktop
- New theme and visual styles
- Settings as a control panel
- Stability and bugs fixed.
- Overall features improved.
- Refined interface.
- Processor : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM : 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Disk Space : 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics : DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver or later
- Display Resolution : 800 x 600
- Processor : 2.5 gigahertz (GHz) Dual Core or faster
- RAM : 4 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 8 GB for 64-bit
- Disk Space : 160 GB for 32-bit OS 320 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics : Nvidia or AMD
- Display Resolution : 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Microsoft Account (email) and Internet access.