What’s New Windows 10 version 1809 update?
This version was released after criticized 1809 October update of Windows 10. Most of bugs were resolved in this update but there were some aspects to improve and fix in this release of Windows 10. However, the most exciting features are listed here:
- Automatic file deletion bug fixed.
- More bugs fixed in core functionality.
- File Explorer got Dark Mode color scheme.
- Game Bar redesigned.
- ‘Your Phone’ app to connect and manage Android phone on Windows 10.
- Settings got more options and controls.
- Nearby sharing feature added.
- New Snip and Sketch Screenshot utility.
- My People app to store and manage contacts.
- Improvements in Cortana Assistant.
- Mixed Reality Viewer.
- Task View Timeline.
- Swiftkey Keyboard.
- System speed improvements.
- OS core improvement.
- Photos app got more options.
- Microsoft Fluent Design applied partially.
- Edge browser got more extensions.
- Processor : 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM : 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Disk Space : 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics : DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver or later
- Display Resolution : 800 x 600
- Processor : 2.5 gigahertz (GHz) Dual Core or faster
- RAM : 4 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 8 GB for 64-bit
- Disk Space : 160 GB for 32-bit OS 320 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics : Nvidia or AMD
- Display Resolution : 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Microsoft Account (email) and Internet access.